Sunday, April 5, 2009

Please learn to read and write in KATAKANA and HIRAGANA before proceeding to my lessons here...

Hello, boys and girls. I wanted to post my own way of learning to write and read in Katakana and Hiragana. But I don't think I feel like doing so. If I'm a certified teacher/sensei, maybe I can teach the whole thing on how to read and write in katakana and hiragana...

That is why I've found a website to where you can learn to read and write in katakana and hiragana.

So please click HERE and follow the instructions. And you can see how the animation teaches you to write. It loads a little slow but please be patient.

And if you think the website is not good enough, let me know by email and I'll see what I can do. I can't promise anything but it's the best I can do. And the reason why I don't want to do my own lessons on writing and reading Katakana and Hiragana is because I have lots to do.

And I'm sorry that I have to do this. Because I have lots to do, I want to go through with teaching in a style of manga. Without wasting any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment