Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'm so sorry... I don't think I'm able to continue teaching with this blog...

みなさん、ごめんなさい ね。ぼくは もう このブロッグで おしえることを つづけなくなりましたね。

I'm so sorry everyone. I don't think I'm able to carry on teaching on this blog. I'll probably be too busy to teach as I might be starting my first semester at an Academy.

I haven't post here in a while because I couldn't think of what to teach or to explain here. I'm so sorry to disappoint you all as some of you might want to revise your Japanese here. So for now, I'll just leave the teaching to the real teachers/senseis.

So for now, I'm going to stop posting on this blog. But I'll be posting on two of my usual blogs.

ごめんなさい。

And thank you for understanding what I'll be going through starting in May of 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment