Saturday, April 4, 2009

Introducing some basic words for daily use...

I wanted to pose lessons in a style of manga but... at the moment I haven't drawn anything yet. So for now, let me introduce some basic words people use daily. This is what I've also wrote down for my friend Riddy when we were at the Japanese Pop Culture week event at the UBD (University Brunei Darussalam).

Words you use when you greet someone:
おはよう/おはよう ございます (Ohayou/Ohayou gozaimasu) - Good morning
こんにちは (Konnichiwa) - Hello/Good afternoon
こんばんは (Konbanwa) - Good evening

さようなら (Sayounara) You can also write it as さよなら (Sayonara) - Good bye

おやすみ/おやすみなさい (Oyasumi/Oyasuminasai) - Good night

Sorry that I haven't post hiragana and katakana lessons yet. I will soon. Because you need to learn to read and write in those kana. And because when I teach, I'm not going to write everything in Romaji. But for this post, I'll make an acception for writing something in Romaji.

What's Romaji, you ask? Take a look at the words I wrote in Japanese above and look at the words I wrote in brackets, those are Romaji. As a matter of fact, I'm writing this post in Romaji because I'm explaining in English.

1 comment:

  1. how do you said colour of tears???
    and what does namidairo mean??


    hatelovestory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete